Who we are
People Programmes Ltd (the Company) is a West Wales / Slough based Human Resources / Personnel Company which can provide clients with employment related advice, support and assistance for dealing with all their employee issues.
Our website address is: http://www.peopleprogrammes.co.uk.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
The Company works with a number of clients and may process Client contact details and their employee’s personal data on the Client’s behalf, to enable us to provide our services to the Client.
The Company collects a range of information about Clients and their employees. This may include:
- your name, address and contact details, including email address and telephone number
- details of your Company’s requirements for our services, which can include document specifications and policies
- information to enable us to invoice you for our services, which may include your Company’s banking details
- We also collect information when you voluntarily complete customer surveys, or provide feedback to us
The Company may collect this information in a variety of ways. For example, data might be contained in formal tender or contractual documentation, as a result of meeting minutes, or sent as email communication between us.
The Company may also collect data about your Company from third parties, such as credit reference agencies.
Data will be stored in a range of different places, including on your Customer record, in Accounting Management Systems and on other IT systems (including email).
- only process personal data and act in accordance with our Client’s instructions and the applicable data protection laws in the UK and for the purpose of performing our obligations and/or exercising our rights under the terms of the agreement we have with each Client
- have in place, and undertake to maintain throughout the duration of any such agreement, appropriate technical and organisational measures against the unauthorised or unlawful processing of personal data, and against the accidental loss, destruction or disclosure of, or damage to, personal data, including ensuring that any personal data that is to be disposed of is done so securely
- have in place, and undertake to maintain throughout the duration of any such agreement, adequate and appropriate data security programmes and procedures to ensure that unauthorised persons do not have access to the personal data or to any equipment used to process personal data
- immediately report to the relevant Client, in writing, any security breaches or other problems relating to personal data, providing full details of the breach or problem.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles and news feeds on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Why does the Company process personal data?
The Company needs to process data to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract with you. It may also need to process your data to enter into a contract with you, or to review the effectiveness of a contract or the service we are supplying you.
The Company may need to process your employee data to ensure that our service to you is accurate and complete.
In some cases, the Company needs to process data to ensure that it is complying with its legal obligations. For example, in regard to charging and process VAT.
The Company has a legitimate interest in processing such Company and personal data during the commercial relationship we have with you and for keeping records of the process.
Who we share your data with
We only share data within the relevant Client organisation, in line with the agreement with the Client.
The Company will not share your data with third parties, other than to obtain necessary credit reference checks; with our external accountant, for audit purposes; or with legal advisers, in the event that we undertake any legal activities on your behalf.
The Company will not transfer your data outside the European Economic Area.
How long we retain your data
The Company will generally hold your data on file for 6 years post completion of our last project / invoice, to comply with financial requirements.
What rights you have over your data
As a data subject, you have a number of rights. You can:
- access and obtain a copy of your data on request
- require the Company to change incorrect or incomplete data
- require the Company to delete or stop processing your data, for example where the data is no longer necessary for the purposes of processing, and
- object to the processing of your data where the Company is relying on its legitimate interests as the legal ground for processing
You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Your contact information
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact the Data Security Manager at the Data Controller office address:
24 Merlins Avenue, Haverfordwest, Pembrokeshire, SA61 1JS
If you believe that the Company has not complied with your data protection rights, you can complain to the Information Commissioner.