The ‘Level 4’ service is a series of initiatives that help organisations enhance the performance of their people and processes. They are aimed at helping your business reduce waste, improve productivity and thereby increase profit.
The People Programmes Enhancing Performance programmes are designed to identify and deal with the root causes of organisational inefficiency, and provide your organisation with a clear direction for both employees and management.
What are the advantages to my organisation?
- Tailored to Your Needs: Organisational performance is a mixture of culture, leadership style, skills and capabilities. Poor performance is rarely just down to the individual; it is usually a symptom of a deeper issue. Your Human Resources Professional will work with you to identify barriers to performance within your organisation, and provide tailored solutions to address the issues.
- Access to Professional Coaches: Many of the solutions for improved performance include an element of coaching, and all of our HR specialists are practising coaches who can help you identify the issues that need to be addressed, and coach you through the transition period from where you are now, to where you need to be.
- More than just HR: Organisational performance often goes beyond HR – and attention may be required across a range of management disciplines, from General Management, Sales and Marketing activities. People Programmes can source experts in all of these fields, and your HR Professional can utilise their colleagues from these other disciplines as required, providing complete management solutions to help your business grow.
What Is Included?
The People Programmes Enhancing Performance programmes consist of a number of activities:
- Briefing meeting to discuss the symptoms of poorer performance being displayed, and to understand your strategic objectives.
- Root Cause Analysis. This can be managed in a number of ways including, questionnaires, interviews with managers and employees, observation and customer service surveys.
- Preparation of potential interventions and, where appropriate, facilitate a prioritisation process to narrow action plans to manageable phases.
- Preparation of implementation plans, which for large scale change may include a formal change management programme.
- Provide coaching at appropriate stages during the programme, and any relevant training interventions required in support of the implementation.
What Solutions Are Available?
The following solutions have been utilised with other clients, and provide an indication of the type of support People Programmes are able to offer:
- Coaching Programme for New Managers
- Organisational Design
- Project Management of implementation
- Process Re-engineering
- Design of New Performance Management System
- Redundancy Programmes to remove excess Employees
What Does It Cost?
The fees for providing the Enhancing Performance programmes will vary according to the exact nature of the service being provided, the likely length of the engagement and whether specialist from other disciplines will need to be involved. People Programmes will always make sure to offer a best value for money proposition and will agree fee rates in advance and hold them for a specified period.
Alternatively, where there is an agreed scope for a complete project, a fixed fee can be agreed in advance to cover all relevant activities and expenses.
Please contact us to get an estimate of the cost for your organisation: