The ‘Level 3’ service is a series of HR management training initiatives that provides you and your senior staff with the right skills to get the most out of your employees.
The Training Modules are all based on sound Management and Human Resources principles and are specifically designed for the needs of small businesses. All People Programmes Training Modules are aimed at addressing the practical skills that will add real value to the management of your organisation, and thereby, leading to increased productivity and profit.
What are the advantages to my organisation?
- Tailored to Your Needs: Unlike some off the peg training courses, each People Programmes Training Module is tailored to meet the needs of your organisation. Whether this is to link the development into your policies of procedures, or to customise the learning outcomes to your own organisations culture, People Programmes believe such tailoring will provide you with a product that you can call your own.
- Access to Qualified Tutors: All of our HR Training Professionals are practising HR professionals who spend much of their time helping organisations like yours with their people management issues. They will possess and have used the skills and knowledge contained in the Training Module and can therefore impart practical examples for everything they train you on. All of our HR Training Professionals are members of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development, the industry body for Human Resources professionals.
- Keeping You Up to Date with Employment Legislation: All People Programmes Training Modules will ensure that you are made aware of current and relevant employment legislation and provide you with pragmatic advice about covering any legal aspects.
What Is Included?
Each People Programmmes Training Module consists of:
- Briefing meeting to discuss your development needs and understand the business context.
- Customisation of the Training Module to ensure that it is fit for your business.
- Preparation of Module Training Material and handouts.
- Preparation of Appropriate Module Exercises (Full Day only)
- Delivery of Module on site. External venues can be arranged if necessary.
- Preparation of end of module feedback and, if required, a “climate questionnaire” (a specific employee survey) that can be used to understand any underlying motivational issues.
What Modules Are Available?
The following modules are currently available:
- Hassle Free People Management
- Dealing with Discipline and Grievance Issues
- Handling Redundancies
- Change Management
- Introducing a Line Management Structure
- Unfair Discrimination, and How to Avoid it
- Employment Law for Small Businesses
What Does It Cost?
Each module can be run as either a half day or full day – the full day version will include a number of exercises for delegates, and allows for greater discussion on each learning point.
Up to 8 delegates can normally be accommodated on each module.
Please contact us to get an estimate of the cost for your organisation: